What are the Ways to Grow Internally in Publicis Sapient? | A Publicis Sapient Employee Feedback

One question that has remained constant during the six years of my career is how I shall grow in my role. Growing and learning new skills is vital for promotions and salary raises. Most importantly, you should know how and which skills to gain for your next role. It is a very tricky question! During this research, I have traversed through innumerous Publicis Sapient Bangalore reviews to know what path other people took.


After reading different people’s perspectives, I realized that everyone’s path to growth is different. While a standard path is post-graduation from a Top-B school, many people have become senior managers without that.

 

So, here is one such path I followed to grow and shine in Publicis Sapient internally:


  1. Decision Phase: Deciding on a learning path is a difficult task to do on your own. You may have traversed LinkedIn profiles of different people to get an idea, but all that research is meaningless without an expert opinion. So, I approached different mentors in and outside my organization in my field and learned from their stories. I isolated my growth plan to two different paths after these conversations.
  2. Research the required skills: Next, I started online research about these career paths regarding salary growth, expected pre-requisites and future trends. Besides this, my project has a list of skills required for different roles, which supplemented my current understanding. Based on this, I chose one path.
  3. Approaching Leads and Management: Finally, I approached my manager regarding my future career path and discussed possibilities in Publicis Sapient. Through this discussion, I got to know about the necessary skills for growth.
  4. Training for new path: Publicis Sapient has partnered with various learning portals for training and certifications. You can access some courses for free on Udemy, LinkedIn learning, Adobe, AWS and Microsoft Learning. So, I did appropriate training and waited for the right opportunity.

Finally, last month, I was transferred to a new project in my chosen career path. I love that I could grow in my role without changing my team.

I hope my review was beneficial for you. If you have tried a different approach to grow, I would love to read it. Please share your Publicis Sapient employee feedback as well.

 

What are the Ways to Grow Internally in Publicis Sapient? | A Publicis Sapient Employee Feedback What are the Ways to Grow Internally in Publicis Sapient? | A Publicis Sapient Employee Feedback Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on July 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.