Positive Environment at Sapientrazorfish Bangalore

It is said, “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace” – and my belief in this saying is as strong as Thor’s hammer. I believe if we have a good work environment, it helps in maximizing the output. Just like, when you seek peace, you look forward to your own house as there’s no other place which can match to its comfort, similarly, to leave a positive impact on employees, it is extremely important to have a healthy and positive workplace. I once read a quote somewhere, which said - an office culture eats strategy for breakfast, operational excellence for lunch and everything else for dinner. This sounds funny, but it is true!

Many companies or businesses run for profits but they struggle in the long run as they chase the wrong goals. If you chase profit, you might earn it but you’ll lose a lot on the way. An organization tries to put every effort into what they can to boost their productivity but often forget the culture they’re setting in. It is those who lay equal importance to a positive culture and environment, success find its way to them itself.

Publicis Sapient, for that matter has been one such employer who pays equal attention to its work culture. The environment at Sapient is such that it makes you want to come to work every day. I myself look forward to Mondays when I can get back to my desk and meet my friends. A lot of factors contribute to this mindset and it takes a lot for an organization to create this sort of mindset in its employees.

Since March 2020, when the lockdown started, I had been waiting for that one email to get in my inbox stating the date when we can finally get back to work. I miss my desk, my system, my friends, my breaks and a lot of other things. The fact that I really want to be in the office campus says a lot about sapient’s work culture and that’s why I feel I should give a Sapient Bangalore Feedback about what I feel and why I feel it. It’s truly amazing.

I won’t say that Publicis Sapient has the best work culture in the world or in the country, as I’m sure there must be a lot to improve but still, it’s a lot better than the other places I’ve worked at. And I say this because I see a lot of events happening around building and enriching the culture from time to time. Culture is like a tree, you cannot just seed and forget. You need to water it every day for it to grow and shine one day. 

  


Positive Environment at Sapientrazorfish Bangalore Positive Environment at Sapientrazorfish Bangalore Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on July 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.